// E R N A F A R E E N A
Situation of love :)
Tuesday • 5:43 PM • 0 Sweetie pie :)



#One lovely couple were texting each other


Girl = I Love You


Boy = ILoveYouToo


Girl = Something wrong with your space bar


Boy = No sweetheart , there's just no space for me to love anyone else 


#Girls language that guys should know


1. If I didn't call you, I'm just waiting for you to call me 


2. When I'm mad and I walk away from you, follow me, please?


3. When I push and hit you, grab me and don't let me go


4. When I ignore you, give me your attention


5. When I say I hate you, say I love you to me


6 .When I say it's too cold, hug me tight


7. When I tickle you, tickle me back


 8. When I stare at you, I want a kiss


9. When I started to cry, tell me I can cry on your shoulders


10. When I give up on us, tell me that you will fight for us


#A couple were arguing with each other 


Girl = I hate the fact that you are way taller than me 


Boy= Trust me there is an advantage in it 


Girl = What?


Boy= When I hug you, you can listen to my heart which beats only for you 






minnie needs her mickey, and i need you ♥ :)



.diScLaimEr.
/ dreamy diary /


all the guys should learn from mario bros, no matter how far their princess is, they should go after her ♥

[ follow me on instangram ]

Instagram






.cHiT-chAt.
/ leave your love note here /





.timE mAcHinE.
/ let's get back in time /



.cReDiT cArD.
/ big claps to them /


A.B.C.D.E